Balancing work and life while a full-time mom is something DESE Enterprise CEO Yang Yang knows many women face, especially rising mompreneurs. She’s here to help them increase their productivity and create a better sense of harmony in their work and home lives.
Balancing several of her own online businesses while a full-time mom, Yang knows the struggles women face and she’s ready to give some guidance.
Born and raised in Beijing, Yang Yang attended the University of Cambridge, where she earned a Masters Degree in Business before making the journey to the United States to start her own company. Always draped in elegant white, Yang began her online empire with humble beginnings on eBay back in 2004. What started as a one-woman business has grown into Dese Enterprise, which is comprised of AMIClubwear.com, Pinkbasis.com, and Cuteshoesforsale.com. Even with the growth of her brands, Yang still maintains the youthful spirit of when she first ventured into the world of business.
Check out these five tips from the Boss in White on boosting productivity to gain better balance in work and at home:
1. Make deadlines — Many tasks don’t have deadlines but setting one will help you finish them faster and be able to move to the next thing quicker.
2. Reward yourself — Set a goal and when you reach it, buy yourself something nice —this will keep you motivated to achieve that goal.
3. Stop being a perfectionist — While having high standards is good, trying to do everything perfectly can waste time. Get the work done to the best of your ability the first time, and don’t second guess yourself — you’ll be happier with your work.
4. Be well groomed —Your personal appearance is the first thing a customer is going to notice, so wear a nice outfit — always be over dressed then under dressed. When you look and feel good, you tend to work faster so take a few minutes to make sure clothes are nicely prepared, your hair is brushed and set, and you look and feel good.
5. Don’t waste time — If you can live close to your work office, you won’t waste time on driving. If you have to commute, take advantage of your travel time by listening to podcasts or audio books to learn a new skill or relax with a bit of alone time to regroup.
To be the most productive at work and at home, let the Boss in White empower you to make all the right moves for your business – and your family. Learn more at http://www.bossinwhite.com.
ABOUT YANG YANG
A true story of finding her independence and success in the business world, Dese Enterprise CEO Yang Yang started in Beijing, China and grew her online empire in USA. With a desire to be her own boss, Yang began with humble beginnings – selling her products on eBay, which evolved into several lucrative brands such as amiclubwear.com and pinkbasis.com, selling 5,000+ items a day.
Yang took the leap and never lost sight of her dreams to enter the world of fashion, beauty and design – allowing her to gain years of experience in building a business from the ground up. Yang empowers other women to grow their own businesses, dare to dream, and create a future they desire with her trendy tips and recommendations.