Spring is in the air and Cold Stone Creamery is kicking things off with three new seasonal flavors: a juicy Peach Ice Cream, sweet Cherry Almond Cake Yogurt, and refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet, available in stores March 1, through May 9.
In addition, Cold Stone Creamery is celebrating Mother’s Day with two delicious promotional cakes, available for a limited time only.
All three spring flavors will be featured in their own new Creation.
The Peachy ‘N Dreamy, Cherry Cherry Quite Contrary and Tart at Heart Creations are each deliciously unique ways to enjoy the seasonal ice cream, yogurt and sorbet flavors.
“We’re excited to introduce three dynamic new flavors that are absolutely perfect for spring,” said Kate Unger, senior vice president of marketing at Cold Stone Creamery. “We wanted to appeal to all taste buds, which is why we developed a fresh flavor for three varieties of Cold Stone Creamery frozen treats. Whether you’re craving our creamy super-premium ice cream, our low-fat frozen yogurt, or our fruity sorbet, our spring flavors are sure to satisfy.”
To celebrate Mother’s Day, Cold Stone Creamery has two impressive and decadent cakes, the customer favorite Strawberry Passion™ Ice Cream Cake and the new Rich & Dreamy™ Ice Cream Cake with layers of moist Devil’s Food Cake and Yellow Cake, Fudge and Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings wrapped in fluffy Chocolate Frosting and cascading Fudge Ganache.
- Peachy ‘N Dreamy – Peach Ice Cream with Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Caramel, Whipped Topping & Cinnamon
- Cherry Cherry Quite Contrary – Cherry Almond Cake Yogurt with Chocolate Chips, Roasted Almonds, Yellow Cake & Whipped Topping
- Tart at Heart – Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet with double the Strawberries & Whipped Topping
Mother’s Day Promotional Cakes (Available April 14 – May 14, 2017):
- Rich & Dreamy – Layers of moist Devil’s Food Cake and Yellow Cake, Fudge and Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings wrapped in fluffy Chocolate Frosting and cascading Fudge Ganache
- Strawberry Passion – Layers of moist Red Velvet Cake, Strawberry Puree and Strawberry Ice Cream with Graham Cracker Pie Crust wrapped in fluffy Strawberry Frosting
About Cold Stone Creamery
Cold Stone Creamery delivers the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience through a community of franchisees who are passionate about ice cream. The secret recipe for smooth and creamy ice cream is handcrafted fresh daily in each store, and then customized by combining a variety of mix-ins on a frozen granite stone.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cold Stone Creamery is owned by parent company Kahala Brands, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world, with a portfolio of 20 quick-service restaurant concepts. The Cold Stone Creamery brand operates approximately 1,500 locations in over 28 countries.
For more information about Cold Stone Creamery, visit www.ColdStoneCreamery.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.